Digital marketing is a field that exists at the crossroads of two quickly changing worlds. It might be hard to catch up with each new concept as online trends and language change as rapidly as those in marketing. Growth hacking is a topic you may be aware of but not fully comprehended. Far from being a useless cliché, the strategy can benefit your company without requiring a significant investment of time or money.
In today’s digital age, every business must understand Search Engine Optimization and create a search engine-friendly website. It is something that we, the best Gurgaon SEO agency, recognize. Our SEO techniques are creative, focused, and result-oriented, ensuring that the website’s organic search traffic increases, leading to more leads, conversions, and new customers.
WHAT IS GROWTH HACKING?
Growth hacking, coined by Sean Ellis in 2010, is a philosophy that prioritizes growth, as the name implies. A growth hacker is someone who has thrown out the traditional marketing playbook in favor of simply testing, tracking, and scalability. Growth hacking differs from traditional marketing because many of its users have limited resources or work with lesser-known brands. As a result, they must be sharper, faster, and more flexible than those just focused on marketing.
GROWTH HACKING OR DIGITAL MARKETING?
Growth hacking isn’t a silver bullet or a digital solution. It’s also not a clever idea to fire your digital marketing team in favor of a growth hacking master. Instead, your growth hackers and your digital marketing staff should collaborate. This is especially true if your business is small. Along with other areas of your marketing plan, a culture of growth can be established there. In some businesses, the growth function is linked to other, “more genuine” digital roles.
This growth component can be employed to supplement your marketing team’s skills in other, larger organizations. The difference between growth hackers and marketers is how they define success. Marketers might judge a campaign as successful if it raises brand awareness or improves public perception of the company. A growth hacker’s measurement will be more quantitative, funnel-focused, and the campaign may be considered a failure. It isn’t to argue that one is better than the other. It emphasizes that there will be variances, and what’s right will come down to your own definitions of success, whether they’re stated and quantitative or more amorphous.
Hence, when we compare both, none of them is better as compared to each other. If you need to have a successful online business like Gurgaon SEO agency, you need to mix digital marketing and growth hacking.
GROWTH HACKING PROCESS
A knowledgeable hacker must act creatively and utilize various growth hacking methods in terms of marketing strategies to develop companies or online businesses.
To that purpose, he devises strategies that are critical for gaining and maintaining long-term consumer loyalty. The following are the five primary phases:
- Acquisition- First, potential customers must be informed about the website. If the visitor is already on the page, it should be built so that they want to explore it more.
- Registration- The focus is on the user to register and learn about other website regions, while relevant page content must provide stimulation without any more requirements.
- Customer loyalty- It is critical to connecting the consumer to the online business once the registration has been done properly. This might be accomplished through on-site activities or targeted incentives.
- Buying motivation- The next stage is to be inspired to purchase. In this approach, the visitor becomes a paying customer who actively participates in the monetization process.
- Recommendation- Consumers who are happy with their purchase are encouraged to tell others about it, resulting in more interesting visits and potential future customers.
EXAMPLES FOR SUCCESSFUL GROWTH HACKING
The approach is now being used by a vast number of well-known companies around the world. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for example, are among the most well-known. They are all considered pioneers in beneficial growth hacking since they developed significant popularity in a relatively brief period through unique ideas.
Twitter: Twitter discovered that most users only send tweets if they follow at least thirty different accounts in their early days. To encourage this, Twitter featured fascinating accounts in users’ timelines regularly, effectively activating “following” on a massive scale.
Facebook: Tagging content was one of the most effective fast growth initiatives on Facebook. People who had not yet signed received emails informing them that they had been “tagged” on photos. Many people’s curiosity was piqued, and a registration was made as a result.
Instagram- The startup made it feasible to share photographs shared on its platform and Twitter, and Facebook. In this approach, a high degree of customer loyalty was quickly established, along with many new registrations.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL GROWTH HACKING DIGITAL MARKETING
- Use email marketing- Emails are a simple and effective technique of exchanging information and making contact.
- Landing pages optimized- The customers are much more likely to obtain the information that is crucial to them briefly if the homepage is precise and useful. On a homepage, there is no room for extraneous references.
- Make the registration procedure easier- Registration procedures might take a long time and need a lot of data entry. It puts off many users. To remain on the site for the first time, a social login can be set up. Those interested can sign up using their Facebook account. On request, the traditional option of using your name and email address is still available.
- Use Slideshare- The LinkedIn subsidiary is a PowerPoint-friendly platform. It is one of the greatest sources of information in the B2B industry and allows users to post presentations.
- Use search engines to find what you’re looking for. The search engines will find a page that employs the proper keywords and shows them in the right position. The higher your ranking, the more likely you are to attract new visitors to your website. For eg- the Gurgaon SEO agency
- Tracking solutions- Many customers linger on a single page for a brief period and require multiple tries before purchasing a product. Tracking systems allow for the input of information that the consumer is genuinely interested in.
- Multipliers- Those who care about their users’ interests have the opportunity to make their own company visible on other social media sites by collaborating.
- Ad Campaigns Should Be Optimized- Paid ad campaigns must be mentioned in any list of growth hacking tactics. Paid promos are one of the simplest and most effective marketing strategies. However, you must optimize your ad campaigns to make it a successful growth hacking technique to get the most out of them.
- Make use of retargeting- Retargeting is an effective growth hacking technique. It’s used to target people who have viewed your website but haven’t purchased anything yet. Even when they are not on your website, you utilize advertising to sway them.
- Incentive Programs- When you start out, incentives are a fantastic way to get your foot in the door. You can reward people for becoming your clients or participating in certain activities with incentives. You may even offer them attractive discounts to entice them to purchase from you.
- Freemium subscriptions are available.
- Offering freemium memberships is one of the best growth hacking techniques for an online product or service. Customers can sign up for a freemium membership to your product or service. This subscription may be limited in comparison to the paid version. You can also add a watermark, logo, or credits to your image.
Some growth hacking tactics may be challenging to put into practice. However, if you can implement them flawlessly, you will reap the benefits in no time. All you must do is get people’s attention on the internet, and if you can do that, the market will be yours for the taking. Growth hacking tactics are becoming increasingly popular, and tiny and flexible startups, in particular, can benefit from it. The more hierarchical and larger a corporation is, the more difficult it is to adopt unconventional marketing strategies. Anyone who thinks creatively and is comfortable using social media has the best chance of producing effective growth strategies.