In recent years, Esports betting on sports has become very common. Such Internet users are also oblivious to video games and conventional sports.
What is esports
Cybersport (outside the post-Soviet countries, the term “e-Sport” is used) is a gaming competition held using computer technology in a simulated virtual space.
Competitions of various levels are held daily in various types of eSports. For 13 years (from 2013 to 2018) there was even a kind of analogue of the Olympic Games – the international tournament World Cyber Games. The tournament has not been held, although there are similar international competitions.
Sports matches for several teams take place. The rules differ on the particular game that is used for betting.
Reasons for popularity
Every day, thousands are betting on eSports. It’s not all real money. You can make bets on skins and products in the scheme. The success of esports is due to many reasons:
- Offerings. Most western bookmakers embrace online sports betting. You just have to look at one of the famous websites to gamble on the outcome of a specific case.
- Animation. Animation. Many people find eSports tournaments more exciting than live matches.
- Multiplayer games. Multiplayer. According to owners of large companies who produce video games, there is more interest in playing because people know that artificial intelligence is not a true human on the other hand.
- Programmable intelligence is predictable from their point of view, but not human intelligence. Multiplayer games naturally continued to be watched online and the winner was placed to make wagering.
- Relative easiness. Let us compare football betting, for instance. You must constantly track the fitness and mood of each player while you are a professional sports better, injury, the technical characteristics of the match, on-the-ground visibility, weather conditions, etc.
How to bet on eSports
A careful and careful analysis of all the features of the game is the principle of clear and efficient betting in eSports. You will actually make real money knowing all the complexities.
Betting performance in the esports world is influenced by two important factors:
- Information. Information. You do have to be up-to-date. This is better than in the world of soccer: fewer top-class machine players than, for example, football players are present in an order of magnitude. All modifications must be monitored continuously.
- Practice. And if you’re educated of anything in the sporting world, but you can’t use it, you’ll fail.
You probably win big if you have extensive knowledge about the tournaments, have a technique built and tested and train regularly.
Statistical evidence collection and analysis. As the number of bookmakers is growing, it is increasing. Around the same time, it can not be forgotten that any team you should bet on is experienced and everyone can “fire.” Be quiet and unbiased. Subjectivity and racism are the key problems with all bettors irrespective of sport.