Your website will need a WordPress contact form if you want to collect visitor’s information. The addition of a contact form is a great way to boost user experience and attract potential leads to your website. However, creating such a form can be a time-consuming and tedious task for people who are not well-equipped with coding.
WordPress contact form comes as a rescue for those who want to create a contact form for their business website. Still, for creating the best-designed contact form, watch this this link hire expert dedicated wordpress developers. Here are a few of the best WordPress contact form plugins that you would want to check out for creating an awesome WordPress form:
Without a doubt, WPForms are the best drag and drop form builder. It is both powerful and user-friendly. It is one of the best plugins available for creating WordPress contact forms. WPForms Lite is the free version of the paid plugin, and it has all the basic tools for creating a simple contact form.
- Geolocation lets you display users’ location information.
- For verifying form completion, success messages are sent.
- Multi-page forms that improve user experience.
- Easy to handle drag and drop interface with which you can customize your forms
- Templates of pre-built contact forms make it easier to create contact forms.
When you want a super basic form builder, Ninja Forms is the one. It can be customized with exact features that you want with add-ons. The core plugin is free in the WordPress plugin archive. Still, only two extensions cost drag comparison to WPForms. You can hire WordPress developer to take care of WordPress contact form building.
- Lots of add-ons for customization of contact forms
- With basic features, Ninja Forms is easy to use.
- It can connect easily with MailChimp, AWeber, and Campaign Monitor to keep you on top of the marketing efforts.
When you are looking for a versatile drag and drop form builder, Formidable Forms are great. It offers great performance options. For creating complex forms like surveys, quizzes, registration forms, payment forms, etc., this WordPress contact form plugin is great.
Mostly, the advanced users and developers use Formidable Forms. So, it is not too intuitive like WPForms. But, when it comes to extendable WordPress form solutions, Formidable Forms is the one to use. You get to create a variety of forms with exclusive features.
- Fill out forms to automatically save time and increase your conversions.
- Cascading lookup fields display available options based on a selection from the previous form field.
- Use conditional logic for showing or hiding questions as per user behavior.
The visual form editor is full of features like save and continue, multi-page forms, and limited form entries. It is an advanced feature that makes it one of the best WordPress form builder plugins. If you hire WordPress developer, they can also use Gravity Forms for creating forms.
There’s no free WordPress contact form plugin, but in case you are using it on various sites, then its cost won’t be a factor.
- Allow users to save forms for continuing at a later time
- Use the conditional logic for showing or hiding form fields, pages, sections, or submit buttons as per user selections.
- You can create real-time WordPress forms with the visual form editor.
- Let’s add file uploads fields where users can submit files or photos.
The drag and drop form builder Caldera Forms comes with lots of free, user-friendly add-ons, and it is also free. The free version of the WordPress contact forms plugin is widely used. But the free version doesn’t have great support. Apart from that, add-ons for the Caldera Forms plugin are much expensive.
- Creating a custom WordPress form to search users, posts, categories, custom posts, tags, etc., is possible.
- Incredible feature-rich free plugin.
- It contains lots of field types that include dropdown, calculation, radio buttons, etc., so that you get the info of your need.
Form Maker By 10Web
This drag and drop plugin for form building has a user-friendly interface. Form Maker by 10Web is free, but you have the limitation of only seven types of form fields. For beginners and people without HTML and CSS skills, it can be too much. However, when you have some technical knowledge, this WordPress form plugin is for you.
- Four display options help you place the form exactly where you fit it best on your website.
- The limited field types make things easy for getting the exact data that you need.
- For additional features to style the form, you can use the CSS editor and match your brand’s look.
- The User Registration add-on allows you to register users to your website with ease.
Visual Form Builder
When you are working with Visual Form Builder, you can add form fields just with a single click. Then you can drag and drop other fields for reordering them as you want. This free version, the WordPress form plugin, offers only limited fields. So, you have to upgrade it to have access to things like email capture, payment gateways, etc.
- For saving time, you can duplicate the forms.
- Even with each WordPress upgrade, your forms will also run with automatic updates.
- The plugin can redirect to a URL or a WordPress page after the submission of the form to keep the visitors engaged with your site.
- Form submissions are collected in your WordPress database. So, you can easily do anything that you need to do with those submissions.
When it comes to the free form builder, we immediately think about Google Forms. This plugin allows us to create easy online forms. It lets you add images and your choice of color to the form. However, users get a limited customization option.
- Collaborate with team members with the use of Google Suite
- Responsive contact forms that can run across all devices
- You can view the responses in an easily understandable format
- You can embed your WordPress form on your site with ease.
For creating a minimalistic contact form, weForms is perfect. It’s an all-in-one form builder that makes things easy to create. The plugin has a minimalistic design which should have made it fast to load. But in reality, the loading process is slow on the backend.
- You can build mobile-responsive forms that can work on any portable device.
- Single page operation means things happen faster without reloading the page.
- It allows you to create exclusive campaigns by controlling user access, start and end dates addition, or entry number limiting.
If in doubt, you can hire WordPress developer to take care of the WordPress contact form creation besides building your website from scratch.
Sunny Chawla is a Managing Director at Alliance Recruitment Agency. He specializes in helping client for international recruiting, staffing, HR services and Careers advice service for overseas and international businesses.