Have you ever searched for a way to rewatch an Instagram reel you enjoyed or recently swiped away? Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t officially keep track of all the reels you have watched on the platform. Fortunately, there are a few ways to view your Instagram reel watch history, but one of the most basic is downloading Insta reels with Instagram Reel Saver utility. Keep reading to find out how to check your Instagram reel watch history.
Top 3 Ways to View Instagram Reels Watch History
Replay your favorite Instagram reels by exploring your watch history. We’ll discuss some ways to check your Instagram reel watch history, but remember that none of these are perfect.
Download Your Instagram Activity Data
With this method, you can access your IG reel history. But this is the most time-consuming method. Downloading the Instagram account data method may take up to 14 days. Follow the given steps to download your Instagram activity data:
- First, you need to log in to your Instagram account on the browser of your computer.
- Tap on the “hamburger” icon, the three horizontal lines.
- Now click “Your Event” and tap “Download Your Information.”
- Here, make sure your email is correct and choose “Next.”
- Enter your account password, and after that, click “Download Request.”
Once you request to download your Instagram activity data, you’ll see a confirmation email from Instagram within 14 days. Click download information, and it’ll take you back to the desktop site to sign in again. After signing in, you can download all the information regarding your Instagram reel history.
Browse Saved Reels
Saving Instagram reels for future viewing is one of the best things about IG reels. You can save reels within the app to view them later. Below are the steps to help you access the saved reels:
- Sign in to your Instagram account on your device, whether mobile or desktop.
- Head to your profile and then click on the “Hamburger” icon.
- Click the “Saved” button to view all your saved reels and posts.
Explore Liked Reels
Exploring liked videos is another way to keep track of your watched IG reel history. Follow the steps if you’re unfamiliar with where you can view your favorite videos.
- Log in to your Instagram account and switch to your profile.
- Click the three horizontal lines icon and tap the “Setting” option.
- Here, search and click “Manage Likes.” And you can now see all the posts and IG reels you have liked.