These days, the growth of the messaging app has been faster than everyone’s expectations. Messaging apps are becoming so much popular in almost every sector, especially in the business sector. More than a billion people use messaging apps in their daily lives all across the globe.
No wonder businesses are expected to be able to communicate instantly with multiple stakeholders. The messaging app provides numerous advantages to businesses regarding internal and external communications. With instant messaging, employees can communicate easily with each other with a single tap on their smartphone. Messaging apps are quite helpful in a time when most of the employees are choosing to work remotely.
Importance of Messaging App
Table of Contents
Some of the popular stats about the messaging app:
- Approximately 41 million messages are delivered every minute.
- In comparison to social network messaging, apps are now over 20% bigger.
- Around 2.9 billion people all across the globe use Messenger and WhatsApp.
- Messenger is by far the most popular messaging app in the USA, with 107.87 million users.
- Approximately 2.52 billion people are using messaging apps on mobile. This number is expected to reach 3 billion in 2022.
- Approximately in 25 countries all across the world, WhatsApp is not the market leader.
Top Advantage of integrating instant messaging:
People don’t always look at their emails all the time. Most of the time, the email chain is quite long and challenging to navigate.
A Messaging app is a great way to communicate quickly with each other. A messaging app makes it easy for employees to stay in touch with you, no matter wherever they are. When you see one of your contacts online in the messaging app, you can send and receive messages faster than email.
No wonder transparency is considered the key to any production environment. Instant messaging in businesses bring transparency by promoting more regular communication and, in the process, making collaborators and superiors more welcoming.
A Senior-level manager can delegate tasks among the team members, which is then added to the chat history logs. This helps the team member look back at the conversation and check all their responsibilities in the chat history logs, increasing efficiency and accountability.
An instant messaging platform gives you a channel to give feedback, advice, praise, and help (in need) – reinforcing company regulation and aims.
Messaging app helps to save your huge amount of money. With the messaging app, you can easily communicate with any client, overseas employees, or customers without paying any international traffic. Moreover, you can also hire staff in any other part of the world and conduct business internationally.
Keeps a record
It is essential to keep a record of every transaction and chats in the business sector when you need a reference. The messaging app helps to keeps a record of all the conversations, just like texts and emails. The messaging app allows you to have every chat entry on a separate tab.
The instant messaging app helps to bring productivity to the business through communication. When your employees have any doubts and require an instant solution, they don’t need to make a phone call, send an email, and keep waiting for a reply. Instant messaging provides an instant connection of your employees to you. Additionally, you can even share your screen, allowing others to see your screen or any particular app.
The top three messaging apps worldwide:
- Facebook Messenger: The Facebook message is a popular app all across the globe. It is one of the three most popular of almost all across the globe. Some of the famous countries where Facebook Messenger is quite popular include the United States, Australia, Canada, Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, etc.
- WeChat: WeChat is one of the popular apps in China. If you want to have Chinese consumers then, no wonder WeChat would be a perfect choice.
- Whatsapp: Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app all across the globe. Some of the top countries where WhatsApp is immensely popular include Europe, India, Latin America, and some parts of Africa.
No doubt, creating a messaging app for business will cost you a sum of money, but it’s an investment that can prove as a great tool to boost engagement and productivity. Not only that, but you also keep everyone up-to-date on what’s going on within the company, and save you time and money. You can also get the ability to stay in touch with collaborators from all over the world, keep organized with built-in features, and maintain security. That’s more than enough reason to start planning for messaging app development for your business.