Several different residential restoration services can be provided to restore a home following a natural disaster or another type of emergency. These include water mitigation, building demolition, construction, and others. Depending on the type of service needed and cause for engagement, our crews will work diligently to complete the project in the shortest amount possible with minimal stress to residents.
Water mitigation occurs when a water damage incident occurs and requires the repair of the affected area. The crew will remove any affected materials, clean building materials, and replace ruined items with new or similar items. This is generally a one-time event for our customers and results in an overall faster restoration process as there is no need for an expensive crawlspace renovation.
Building demolition entails removing walls, ceilings, flooring, and other structural elements to restore a home to its original state. The crew works to make sure the structure is safe for occupancy, and the attic, crawl space, or basement does not have to be worked on later.
Construction entails removing existing floors, walls, ceilings, and other structural elements and replacing them with new ones. This is generally a one-time event for our customers and results in an overall faster restoration process as there is no need for an expensive crawlspace renovation.
Crawl space repairs or renovations include repairing or replacing the damaged floor, ceiling, and walls of the affected area within the home. This is generally a one-time event for our customers and results in an overall faster restoration process as there is no need for an expensive crawlspace renovation.
Packing repairs involve the removal of material from inside a home through holes drilled into walls and floors to mitigate water damage. This can help prevent mold from growing in the affected area by preventing air infiltration. Short-term repairs only.
Structural repairs entail repairing foundational elements of a home such as beams, posts, and walls. This is generally a one-time event for our customers and results in an overall faster restoration process as there is no need for an expensive crawlspace renovation.
At Restoration 1, our primary goal is to make sure our customers are delighted with our work. This can only be achieved if we deliver a quality product in the time frame and for a price agreed upon at the time of engagement. We understand that our success depends on your satisfaction, and it is part of our mission statement to “make every effort to exceed your expectations. Customers should always expect an exceptional level of service and quality from us.” we provide:
- Residential Restoration Services
- Commercial Restoration Services
- Disaster Restoration Services
- Emergency Response and Recovery Services
- Residential Restoration: When it comes to residential restoration, restoration firms offer services such as smoke damage restoration, soil remediation, mold removal, rat and rodent control, pest management, and attic cleaning, to name a few. However, if you desire, you can include many more examples on this page.
- Commercial Restoration: Many different services can be provided for commercial property, and our company can do some of these services as well, including but not limited to water damage restoration, mold remediation, and sewage backup cleaning.
- Disaster Restoration: Any time there is a major catastrophe (hurricane, tornado, flood, fire, etc.), then be sure to call us. They will be ready and able to handle the job in any situation. (Note: The Restoration1 Blog also has a section on disaster recovery.)
- Emergency Response and Recovery Services: This is simply a list of the many services that can be performed by Restoration1.com during a crisis, including but not limited to: biohazard debris removal, crime scene cleanup, drug lab decontamination, and sewage cleanup.
If you are looking for a company that hires only the best of the best, you can count on Restoration 1 to help restore your home to its highest potential. Our goal is to lend all of our support in your time of need and help meet all of your restoration needs as safely as possible. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver the best quality work at the most affordable price in the industry. Rest assured that we treat your investment with the utmost care and provide you with a quality restoration service.
If you are interested in receiving more information about our services and contacting us to discuss your water mitigation needs, please visit our contact page: https://www.restoration1.com/contact-us. Feel free to call or email us for more information if you need assistance with anything related to water damage, disaster restoration, or emergency construction services.