The Augmented Reality market will be worth $40.7 billion by 2021, with around 810 million active smartphone users. Furthermore, by 2022, around 400,000 augmented reality glasses will have been sold. Augmented reality is an interactive technology that is commonly utilized on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. AR improves the user experience on a website or app by using computer-generated music, text, and visual elements. So, to get a customized online website, hire an eCommerce website developer.
Augmented reality may be the future of e-commerce, and has the potential to significantly alter how things are sold in the online market. Whereas eCommerce businesses once rushed to embrace video as a revolutionary approach to engage clients and increase traffic and conversions, augmented Reality (AR) is now poised to transform the way products are sold online forever. Therefore, get custom eCommerce website development from one of the well-known eCommerce development companies that have specialists to handle the task.
Table of Contents
What are the Benefits of Augmented Reality for the development of Custom eCommerce development?
Do you know on an eCommerce website, buyers could only see product photos and videos to foresee future usage and make decisions? The inclusion of augmented reality in eCommerce has given some benefits, including:
Augmented Reality has revolutionized the way people interact with brands. Augmented reality commerce allows you to engage with clients more effectively, drawing them to your platform.
When used in eCommerce to raise interaction and attract new customers to your store, augmented reality can help you increase your sales. Augmented Reality is a powerful marketing tool that may effectively captivate clients while also increasing traffic and lead generation.
Personalizing the shopping experience:
Augmented Reality (AR) improves the purchasing experience by making it more interesting and interactive. As a result, the customer is better able to connect with the merchandise. The features, colors, and dimensions of the objects that users desire to see can all be customized. It will provide customers with a genuine purchasing experience, enhancing their overall shopping experience with your store. Hence, one can hire an eCommerce website developer in India to develop your eCommerce website to avail the benefits of AR.
Increased Customer Satisfaction and Lower Return Rates:
By making online products “physical,” brands improve the customer experience and, as a result, lower returns. Also, it increases the chances of shoppers adding things to their cart and making more purchases. Because merchandise is less likely to be returned, businesses save money on shipping, replenishing, and repackaging. For businesses, it’s a win-win situation, both financially and in terms of customer satisfaction. Get your custom eCommerce Website development with the functionality of Augmented Reality.
Future of Augmented Reality in the eCommerce Web Development
Augmented Reality has the potential to bridge the gap between online and physical retail shopping experiences. The Covid-19 epidemic has widened the chasm by forcing retailers to close their doors, preventing customers from directly handling products.
Customers can interact with products in real-time utilizing augmented reality in digital e-commerce marketing, allowing them to engage with them from anywhere in the globe. Furthermore, because customers can now visualize the apparel or goods and make better judgments, augmented reality fashion e-commerce has a higher chance of success.
Role Of Augmented Reality on Ecommerce Website
If you’re wondering how to sell augmented reality on your eCommerce site, consider the following methods:
- Providing interactive handbooks for an AR application is essential for demonstrating how the product works. An interactive user manual reacts to user activities and provides on-page contextual guidance whether using software, a website, or an app.
- Some eCommerce companies have created virtual stores to give customers a more enticing and realistic online shopping experience. Therefore, you should also get custom eCommerce website development to include Augmented reality in your eCommerce store. With it, you can provide a virtual shopping experience to your users. Therefore, create a smartphone app for the customers by hiring an eCommerce website development company to let them see what they see in a physical store.
- When it comes to engaging with new individuals on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, AR filters can greatly assist you to reach new targeted clients. Businesses can use social media filters to draw attention to their most recent product and urge people to tag you in their posts when they use the filter.
- Get a feel for how the product will look in your home or when you use it by previewing its location. This is where preview placement comes in since it visually depicts how the product will appear in your location.
So, let us discuss the different types of Augmented reality apps.
Different Type of Augmented Reality Apps
AR applications come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with some of the more frequent varieties being:
- Marker-based AR: Marker-based AR, also known as recognition-based AR, detects and displays information about the product in front of the camera. When the augmented reality eCommerce software recognizes the marker, it displays a 3D representation of the connected object on the screen. This allows the user to examine the thing in great detail and from various perspectives.
- Markerless AR: Markerless AR is AR that isn’t activated by a specific object in the real world. A viewer can also drag and drop a virtual object to anywhere they want it. After that, one can rotate and move the object.
- Projection-based AR: Projection-based AR is all about projecting artificial light onto tangible surfaces and allowing people to interact with it.
- Location-based AR: This type of markerless AR shows digital content in specific locations based on a user’s location.
We hope this blog helps you in knowing about augmented reality and how it is beneficial for eCommerce websites. However, new Augmented Reality technology is emerging. It is making it easy for businesses to provide an immersive experience to the customers.
Author Bio: Hitesh Chauhan is a compelling content author who works with the prominent eCommerce Development company, The Brihaspati Infotech. He has an attentive mindset and definite interests in advanced technologies and marketing tactics that encourage him in writing content that readers greet. His eagerness towards multiple heads makes his pieces more audible and engaging.