The mobile website’s loading page speed will play a significant role in delivering a positive user experience. As per some of the research materials from Statista, mobile web traffic has actually contributed to around 52.3% of the globalized web traffic. It is more than just half of the globalized web traffic. Well, from what can be seen, this number is predicted to grow.
So, it is not hard to state that mobile devices have become significant parts of the digitalized world. People are now spending more and more time scrolling through multiple websites through their smartphones. Therefore, all the technical giants like Google can be seen re-calibrating their current approach to the search engines with that mobile-centric mindset.
The mandatory note to consider:
It is always mandatory for website owners to focus on the website’s performance on smartphones. So, creating a mobile responsive site with a properly optimized page speed is always significant to gain any form of success in the digital arena. So, the website owners can easily add to their growth by boosting the website speed, mainly for mobile devices.
Page loading up at great speed:
Every one of the users expects the web pages to load at lightning speed, no matter whatever website he visits. In case the issue fails to work, then it will be a loss of a considerable amount of people and a final loss in the potential business revenue. That’s when you need to focus on the mobile browser performance test. The main goal over here is to check how fast your mobile browser is at present and how fast it should be!
Understanding mobile app testing:
Mobile app testing is well executed for assessing the app’s performance rate within a simulated environment. It is mainly done to predict the user’s experience when the software gets released.
- When it comes to testers, the performance assessment will mean running parallel tests of system response on various ranges of devices.
- It will test out the app’s performance level at peak traffic load points and ensure that it remains stable even when the internet connection is poor. It should be able to support device-based transactions.
- You can check in with the connectivity testing. As most of these apps need an online connection, it is important for developers to ensure that the tool remains functional.
- So, the experts are here to predict a scene for users in offline or flight mode, testing out connections with changes in bandwidth and so much more.
Dealing with the device-centric characteristics:
Under the mobile app testing section, you have the device-based characteristics to follow as well. Unlike all the PCs out there, the screen dimensions of smartphones or other mobile devices will differ drastically. It can be from anywhere between 5 inches to 13 inches.
- Moreover, there are some other technical specifications that you have to keep in mind, like GPS, camera, touchscreen capability, and all the supported gestures and more.
- It is mandatory for the tester to have a good understanding of all these characteristics and also the way they are likely to impact the experience of just using such an app.
The other sections to consider:
Apart from the points mentioned already, you have location simulation to consider. For all the GPS-based apps, this step is a significant point to consider.
- It is mandatory for the tester to ensure that the product’s performance level will not change at a drastic rate when the user plans to move to a new location.
- With the help of location simulators, you are able to achieve these points for sure.
Fragmentation testing and UX testing to follow:
It is always mandatory to get hold of a development team, which ensures that the app supports multiple versions of the current operating system. For that, it is mandatory for you to outline all the device types that you are planning to support in the near future and then run some of the tests designed specifically on these systems.
Now, some of the major UX requirements will easily include clarification of proper navigation, the feel and look of the app’s layout, intuitiveness of the interface, handling, and proper error messages. UX testing happens to be essential for the app to get accepted by the app store right now.
Enjoy end to end integration testing:
The system-based integration testing will always presume to validate the performance of the solution against some of the major features of MDM or Mobile Device Management systems. Let the experts guide you through the steps well, so you are never in a dilemma.
Apart from that, under mobile app testing, you have the performance level to consider as well. The performance quality will differ across low-end and high-end devices. But, the app’s working capacity needs to be constant, no matter whatever the device it might be. With the help of mobile app testing, you will understand these points well.