- Benefits of Google Ads
Do you see an “Ad” symbol at the top of Google search results when you search for something? That’s Google Ads for you. It’s unlikely you wouldn’t have encountered one yet.
It’s most likely for you to have clicked on one and spent at least ten seconds on it. That’s how Google Ads has become one of the most powerful platforms for paid advertising.
Google Ads, as we will read further, has digital advertising packages which will aid you to reach out to your potential customers. Let us start with understanding its workings.
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads is an online advertising solution that a business can use to promote its services and products. It works well with Google Search, YouTube, and other websites. Google Ads types can be divided into separate categories that will help you to address a specific goal.
Google Ad works on the Cost Per Click (CPC), also known as PPC (Pay Per Click) pricing model. Here you only pay for the ad if a person clicks on them.
It has two other models as well:
- Cost Per Impression: You make payments based on how many times your ad is displayed.
- Cost Per Engagement: You make payments when a user finishes a predefined engagement, like clicking on a link.
The icing on the cake is that you have complete control over your budget. You’ll need to set a monthly budget for your advertising costs, pay for the results, and pause displaying your ads whenever you need.
As you see, advertising with Google Ads is simple and efficient. Let’s look at some types of ads in google ads to understand their functioning better.
Types of Google Ads
Did you know that Google generates 97% of its revenue from Google Ads?! People preach Google mostly when they need to search for local businesses.
Well, for that to happen with your company you can choose which type of Google Ads campaign suits your needs the best. You can either choose any one or all three and see the results yourself!
Following are the three basic types of Google Ads campaigns:
Search Ads Campaign
Google Ads offers a feature where your services are displayed at the top of SERPs whenever someone searches for a product similar to yours. Your website is displayed with an Ad text on the search result page. Ads in text form are displayed whenever someone searches for a product similar to yours.
You can use it to:
- Target your competitor’s branded terms
- Create dynamic search ads using content from your online store to target the audience
- Bid on your brand name and branded terms
- Write a compelling ad explaining the features and user benefits of your product
Display Ads Campaign
Do you notice visual ads of certain brands while browsing through a website? This form functions in image format, displaying ads whenever someone is browsing a website or an app.
You can use it to:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Introduce business to a specific target audience
- Advertise your brand to a “similar audience” like your high-value visitors
Video Ads Campaign
Displayed on YouTube, these videos run for 6-15 seconds. Whenever someone begins watching a video on YouTube, they will encounter an ad before the beginning or during the content. You can use it to:
- Be direct and compelling about what your business offers
- Advertise to target a specific audience based on keywords, topics, or demographics
- Visually influence consumer decisions in a short time
Benefits of Google Ads
Using Google Ads will be very beneficial for your business because it will reach out to your desired audience. It will help you to:
- Increase your brand visibility
- Generate traffic on your website
- Build sales
- Control your costs
- Measure insights and success of your campaign
- Tackle your competitors
Google Ads work faster than SEO. To garner the best results, you should harness both techniques. SEO will help you generate organic traffic and work for the longer run, and Google Ads will help people know about your online presence.
Using different features of Google Ads will give you a headstart to achieve great heights with your business. Whether it’s in the short run or the long run, you’ll be able to get what you want within your budget.
You can always seek help from a professional agency that provides PPC services and will look after your company’s needs so you don’t have to worry about it all alone!