The secret to running a successful real estate business is to have the best Customer Relationship Management Software. Every real estate agent can swear by this statement. Why? Because the real estate business mainly depends on your relationship with clients.
If you have a software that gives you all the information on your clientele and can keep track of their likes dislikes, you, my friend, have a goldmine in your hands that can only deliver profits. The key also is you know how to use that information to the best of your business advantage.
CRM For Real Estate
In this article, we have outlineda few of the best CRM software that you can use and are rated the best by its users. However, you should know about a few parameters you should use to gauge the best CRM software for your business. Below are parameters that we suggest you look out for:
- Software that easily lets you record clients’ contact information.
- Software that gives you the ability to record and keep updating your sales pipeline.
- The software should also give you the ability to maintain a relationship with your previous clients, like send them your latest offers, discounts, private events, or house openings.
- Lastly, software that offers automated workflow and tasks windowpanes, etc.
Now, based on these parameters, let us discuss which CRM software we rated the best for your real estate business.
1. LionDesk CRM Software
This software has been getting quite the popularity in the year 2021. Let us discuss some of its pricing and features that have appealed to the real estate business.
The pricing of this starts as low as $24 per month, and what’s best is that the software is offering a free 30 days free trial where you don’t even need to give your credit card. Can any deal get any sweeter than this?
Following are the main features of this software:
- The software is extremely user-friendly and can be set up within an hour by anyone. No technical expertise is required to set this software up.
- The software allows bulk texting to the clients, which can save you a lot of time.
- The software allows you to customize a few fields in your client’s contact list, like, for example add a few details etc.
- The software has AI that will follow up with your lead customer conversations.
- The software also offers an integrated dialer which is a goldmine for real estate agents.
This software is great for brokerage firms and provides a wide variety of features, including automation and data analysis. What is more, through Propertybase, agencies can even arrange seamless real estate virtual tours to increase conversion.
You can message the company and get a free price quote for your business, and it offers a 14-day free trial as well.
- It provides automatic follow-up and lead routing for your customers. Doing the work of a sales agent.
- The software not only offers CRM solutions but marketing, sales, website building, and lead generation tool. So this can turn out all solutions from one software for your business.
- This software is being used by more than 2000 brokerages and 200,000 plus agents across the world. Roughly, this software is being used in 60 or more countries.
- This software also connects to sites like Zillow, Trulia or you can customize it to be set on your website.
This is another software that pushes real estate agents to discover more and realize the true profit potential of their business.
The pricing of this software starts at $59 per month. The software offers three price plans starting from $59 monthly to $599 monthly.
- The software is very easy to use and navigate. You probably won’t have to invest much in getting training to use this software.
- It has a top-notch email automation service.
- The software focuses on relationship marketing and offers a wide variety of tools for that purpose.
4. The Real Estate CRM
The Real Estate CRM is one of the best CRM for real estate in 2021. It allows real estate agents to create well-informed marketing strategies to attract, nurture and convert leads.
The company offers a free quote estimate upon contacting them through their website form.
- This software’s most essential feature is that it helps you streamline your real estate business which can save a lot of your time.
- The software offers the unique function of building reports for you. This is great because you can build your sales and marketing strategies based on these reports
- It offers drip marketing automated emails and various other tools for your marketing campaigns.
- This software offers 3rd APIs Integration.
- The software is great for lead management, which helps you get new leads and connect with them, as well as build a relationship with your clients.
- Best of all, the software provides the ability to customize your dashboard and different functions accordingly
Streak is another CRM software that offers a very basic set of functions to real estate individuals. This software is perfect who are going solo with their business.
The software gives you an offer as low as $15 per month for one user only. Similarly, it offers two other pricing plans in case you want more users on board.
- The software works well with your GMAIL inbox
- You can easily manage and share any sort of information you want
- It allows you to track a lead.
- The software allowsa quick messaging tool for any sort of communications, viewing request, etc.
Unsure about what real estate mentorship is or how it can help you? This in-depth article breaks everything down for you and provides tips on how to get the most out of your relationship with a mentor.
Which Real Estate CRM Will You Get For Your Business?
In this article, we have outlined the best Customer Relationship Management tools that you can use for your business. We have also outlined the features of each software, which will help you decide whether streak is the one for your or the property base, or maybe you want to go the real estate software?
Nonetheless, we hope you can now make the best choice for your business.