When it reaches to SEO, you have to be on your game. You need a way of checking how well your website is ranking in search engines so that you can make adjustments if needed. That’s where SERP checkers come into play. But which one should you use? In this blog column, we will examine the best options for finding an ideal SERP checker!
- Google Analytics is a great option for checking rankings. You can view your website’s ranking in real time, and it also has many other features that could be useful to SEO experts such as tracking the keywords people are using when searching. This tool is free to use!
- Moz offers two types of tools; one where you have access to data on competitive sites, and another which provides information about SERP fluctuations (changes in rank). Moz is an all-inclusive service with multiple features available at their price point ($99/mo) – including keyword research potentials, link analysis possibilities, Google search console integration opportunities, etc. It may not be the best SERP checker out there but it certainly holds its own!
- SERPstat is a user-friendly tool that allows you to setup notifications for keywords. It also offers the ability to track rankings on Yahoo and Bing search engines. This service provides many free features, but limits access if you want more advanced ones (such as premium alerts).
SERPstat has been around since 2010 with one goal in mind: give customers all of the data they need without any limitations! That being said, their customer assistance unit is not great at drawing quick conclusions or giving accurate feedback – which can be frustrating when it comes time for your monthly invoices.
What to scan for when finding the perfect SERP checker?
- A user interface that is easy to understand and navigate. SERP checkers can be very complicated instruments, so it’s important to remember than simplicity will go a long way when trying to find the right one for you!
- Ease of use. If your service offers basic features like keyword notifications or SERP tracking but does not have advanced ones such as rank history, then there is no point in wasting your money on an expensive monthly plan with limited access. Choose wisely!
What else to watch out for?
- The best SERP checkers will be compatible with your SEO goals. For example, if you require to see whence well your content is ranking for a specific keyword phrase, then make sure the tool you choose can show that information as well!
- Privacy and security should always be on top of everyone’s minds when they are searching for an ideal SERP checker. When it comes down to wanting which one you’ll use – do not take chances by making assumptions about its safety and reliability!
When looking for an ideal SERP checker, here are some things to keep in mind:
What type of features does it offer? Is it user-friendly? How much does it cost? Does this service have privacy and security in mind? Will this tool make it easy for you to reach your SEO goals (i.e., rank analysis, keyword research potentials)? These are just a few of the many important factors that come into play when searching for an ideal SERP checker – so choose wisely!
- In research, we found that the most popular SERP checker was Google’s “Search Analytics” tool. It is free to use and provides lots of useful data about your website rankings in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- The second most popular service, Yahoo! Search Marketing Toolkit for Publishers, offers a lot of helpful information on how you rank for certain keywords or phrases among other features.
- This particular SERP Checker also has an option where marketers can compare their site with competitors’ sites which could be especially important if you’re trying to optimize your visibility online.
With all these options out there, it may seem overwhelming when deciding what to choose but don’t worry–we’ve got some advice below on finding the right one for your needs.
In the end, if you are looking for an SEO tool that checks SERPs, we would recommend checking out SEOToolSet. This is a free and easy-to-use set of tools with plenty of features to help monitor the rankings as well as problems in the Google index. You can also use it to check on your competitors’ search engine optimization efforts and figure out how they might be able to leverage their ranking strategies against yours. Choose Zutrix if wanting to know more about SERP.