Digital Marketing is the component of marketing that uses the internet to promote goods and services offered by different organizations. The act of marketing takes place on the media platforms like social media, email marketing, and other channels using the internet to reach potential customers. It spans across a massive network of digital contact points that can help customers interact with brands many times a day.
A detailed diploma in digital marketing program can equip you with cutting-edge strategies, with an in-depth understanding of the techniques and tools of digital marketing. Fast-track your career by learning the skills required to be successful in the modern age digital marketing industry. The digital marketing courses offered by prestigious Canadian universities are focused on developing the potential to use the tools and apply techniques to real-life situations.
The global digital marketing market saw a steep growth in 2020, with estimated market size of $49.43 billion, and is expected to rise to reach $56.52 in 2021. A career in digital marketing can be rewarding, with numerous job opportunities in the marketing sector of the business industry. Thus, a well-designed digital marketing course can acquaint you with the knowledge of using digital marketing tools.
Here are some of the digital marketing tools, a mastery in which can help you progress towards better job opportunities:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service that lets you measure and analyze your business’s data all in one place, which can ensure better decision-making. The statistics and essential analysis services can track the website’s performance and measure visitor insights.
The features of google analytics can help business owners identify trends and patterns to understand customers engagement on the website.
It also contains tools like data visualization, reporting, predictive analysis, monitoring, etc. It is by far the most used digital marketing tool because of its user-friendly interface.
- Google AdWords: It is a pay-per-click online advertising platform on which businesses can display advertisements that appear on Google’s search engine results.
Using Google Adwords can benefit a business because it reaches a broader audience.
- HubSpot: It offers a complete platform to businesses to perform marketing activities like sales, customer services, marketing, advertising, etc.
HubSpot is a cloud-based CRM designed platform to support sales and marketing teams, to grow businesses using an optimized marketing strategy for higher lead generation.
- SEMrush: It is a leading marketing platform that offers marketing solutions for best SEO tools, content, PPC, social media, campaign management, and other marketing research. This tool can help businesses improve their online visibility and study marketing
- Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform, highly used to create posters, documents, presentations, media graphics, invitations, lesson plans, business cards, and other visual content that are an essential part of digital marketing campaigns.
A formal digital marketing program can familiarize you with these tools and develop skills that can be applied in various careers in the fast-growing business industry. Hone the most in-demand skills to launch your career in the digital marketing sector. Apply now to start your career as an expert with a cutting-edge course!
- DesignCap: It is a simple yet powerful graphic design tool that enable you to customize your design as the way you want.